(EULA) OFE License
IMPORTANT: This Software User License Agreement (“LICENSE”) is established by and between you (“Licensee”) and Morris & Opazo
AV. Apoquindo 5950, The Counts. Metropolitan, Chile
A. SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR ALL SUB-SUBSCRIBERS OF THE PRODUCT, COMMITTING TO RESPECT THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF THIS SECTION “A” OF THE LICENSE PROTECTING, INSTALLING OR USING THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT USE, YOU AGREE, YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHT TO KEEP, INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE TO WHICH THE LICENSE REFERRES.
This product contains software developed by Morris & Opazo. The Morris & Opazo software is part of the company’s intellectual property and sole owner of all patents, copyrights, industrial property rights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights derived from such software and all of its rights remain with Morris And Opazo. The use of third-party software is governed by its license terms and conditions specified in the License menu.
You understand and agree to:
1. License. Morris & Opazo grants Licensee a personal, non-exclusive, and non-transferable right to use the software in the form of object-code for installation and use only on AWS accounts.
2. Restrictions The end user is not authorized to: (a) copy, reproduce, distribute or otherwise reproduce the software or parts thereof, except for data recovery file fines, (b) sell, lend, lease, license, sublicense, distribute, assign, modify or otherwise transfer the software or part thereof to a third party, (c) modify or transfer the software or use it for its own development purposes; (d) combine or merge the software with other software, decompile the software in any way, disassemble, reverse engineer the software or otherwise with the intention of trying to deduce, identify or know the source code, algorithms or intellectual property contained therein, (e) to make use of the technical solutions contained in the software for other fines.
3. License. The software usage fee will be granted free of charge.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE SOFTWARE as a freeware, THERE WILL BE NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE MARKETING AND FITNESS WARRANTIES FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE WITH THE LICENSE HOLDER. IF THE SOFTWARE IS DEFECTIVE, THE LICENSEE HAS TO ASSUME THE COST OF ANY SERVICE, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
5) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT, UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MORRIS & OPAZO WILL BE LIABLE TO THE LICENSEE FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL DAMAGE OR DERIVATIVES OF THE USE OR IMPOSSIBILITY OF USE OF THE SOFTWARE (INCLUDING BUT, LOSS OF LOSS, NOT LIMITED INFORMATION, CONSIDERED INCORRECT, THE LOSS SUFFERED BY THE LICENSEE OR THIRD PARTIES OR A SOFTWARE FAILURE TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE
6. Duration and Termination. The right to use the license begins with the acceptance of the terms of this license. Morris & Opazo has the right to conclude this agreement and the Licensee’s right to use it at any time and unilaterally and without prior notice, informing the Holder of the software services may not be offered any longer. The license agreement terminates immediately if the licensee has breached any of its obligations under this agreement. Once the agreement has been finalized, the licensee must terminate the use of the software immediately and must proceed in the same way to uninstall and delete all copies of the software.